Monday, June 10, 2013

Tiny Bears with Props



Back in the day when I used to do bear shows and doll shows, I also did miniature shows, where I probably bought as much as I made at the show. I bought little props for the bears I would create some day. I think I called that "reinvesting into the business". I still have some of those props and here are some photos of little teddy bears I have created with those props in mind. These are photos of the tiny miniatures, 1-1/2 inches tall. 










 
Below is a larger bear (3 inches tall) with a miniature paper chain as his little prop.  I spent a LONG TIME gluing this paper chain together for this fellow.  I found this to be a favorite of mine.  I lightly stitched the paper chain to him at his paws and on the back of his shoulders.  You can move his arms, legs, and head around, and he would still be holding the paper chain and it helped him to be a movable collectible bear with a movable prop.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment