Monday, June 10, 2013

A Winter Bear With a Friend

 
I'm not too thrilled with the quality of these photos, but they're all I've got.  This is a teddy bear made from a sparse cream mohair.  The fur is a little long so I had to trim it around his face so you could see his facial features better.  He stands at 2-3/4" tall.  He's a stout fellow with cream ultrasuede paw pads, small black glossy seed beads for eyes, and he is fully-jointed like all of my bears.  His nose, mouth, and claws were embroidered with dark brown cotton thread.  He is wearing a true kelly green crocheted scarf made from tatting thread.  I've lightly stitched it to his shoulders.  He is holding a little "Hallmark" Miniature Snowman Ornament.  (I took off the loop at the top of his head.)  I've also lightly stitched this snowman into the arms of this bear so he couldn't be removed. 







No comments:

Post a Comment