Monday, June 10, 2013

Green and Yellow

 
I tried to find the orginal photos of this bear and couldn't find them so this little sampling will have to do.  This was one of my favorites because the fur is so unique.  This bear is made from a sparse yellow mohair with a lime green fabric.  I bought this fabric with much hesitation because who would want a green bear with yellow hair?   His eyes are made from small matte black seed beads.  His nose, mouth and claws were embroidred with dark brown nylon floss and his ultrasuede paw pads match the same color brown.  I added a 7mm yellow silk ribbon to his neck for added color.  This bear stands at 2-1/2 inches tall.  I shaved the fur around his muzzle so you could see his adorable face.  Again, one of my favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment