Monday, June 10, 2013

Getting started

I have been sewing miniature teddy bears for almost 24 years.  I started by taking them to specialty and collectibles stores all over Southern California to be sold on consignment.  Then I moved up to traveling and selling them myself at teddy bear and doll shows and also teaching workshops on how to make miniature bears.  Once the internet came along, I purchased a digital camera, took photos of my bears, and began selling them online, mostly through eBay.  This allowed me to stay at home and still continue a successful business.  I have been selling teddy bears since 1989, but I've been selling them on eBay since 1996. 

As I create and sew teddy bears, I take photos of them from different angles.  I thought I would post them on this blog so that my collectors could see a sampling of what I create.  I hope they will warm your heart. 

My teddy bears can be found on eBay through my  seller name: pawslady.




No comments:

Post a Comment